Friday, 29 November 2013

Face of the day 28/11/13

So today I like the way in which I have done my makeup so I thought that I would post a face of the day. 




I started by using It's Porefessional by Benefit. I love this product as it transforms my face into a smooth base upon which I can build my look. Following this I used  lasting perfection concealer by Collection in number 01 fair. If you have not heard of this product then where have you been. Like everyone else I am in love with this product it is my go to concealer and when I am having a good skin day I feel confident using just this on its own. I applied this under the eyes and around the nose and any other blemishes I had. Next I used foundation and the foundation I used is the Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain. I haven't used this product lots yet but I am enjoying it so far. I set my foundation using Translucent powder. I used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I like this as it really does help to keep my skin from looking too shiny which is something I have been having issues with of late. To finish off the skin I used a small amount of blusher. The blusher I used is by Sleek it is in the colour flushed. I really love this colour and  I think that it is perfect from autumn/winter. 


On my eyes I used my Revlon PhotoReady Eye Brightener and Primer as a base. On top of this I decided to go for a subtle look with a bit of shimmer so used my trusted Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in the shade Pink Gold as you will know from my last blog I absolutely love this product. After this I used a brown eyeliner by Collection. It is the 
Collection 2000 Intense Colour Supersoft Kohl Pencil in Birdy Song. I like this product as it is really soft and it lasts on my eyes and doesn't smudge a lot even though I have really watery eyes. To  complete the eyes I used my favourite mascara which is They're Real by Benefit. This mascara is amazing as it really black and makes my eyelashes look really black.


I finished off my look with my lips. For autumn I thought that I would go with a red lip. I am not too confident with red lipstick or gloss but I decided to be brave. The lipstick I chose is by Revlon and it is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry. I applied this to the lips and patted it into my lips. This helps the lipstick to stay put and last longer but it also dials down the intensity which is good if you are not so confident like me. 


So that is my face of the day. I hope that you like this type of blog post. Let me know if you do and I will do more. 


Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment