Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Sleek Tinted Lip Conditioner and Maybelline 24 Colour tattoo


Recently I've been trying out quite a few new products (more reviews to follow) but these are two with which I am particularly enamored. 

First is the Sleek tinted lip conditioner in the colour Perfect Plum. I find this lip product very satisfying it provides the same coverage as a lip gloss with the added benefit of being moisturising. The colour itself is beautiful it is a nice dark red which is perfect for autumn/winter either on its own or over a lipstick in a similar colour. Another bonus is that is SPF15. This is a great product which I look to buy in different colours and since I purchased it a week or two ago I have worn it everyday.


I have really been enjoying these products by Maybelline. They are beautiful on their own or perfect as a base to a more layered or smokey look. This particular colour (On and On Bronze) comes highly praised and looks beautiful on blue eyes and is great for autumn. I, however, find myself more often reaching for another colour, pink gold as I find it more wearable on an everyday basis. I do love both of them. I also have permanent taupe however, I have tried this several times and I am not impressed. Although this is the only matte I have from this line I cannot say definitively but I think that the shimmery shade are easier to apply and look much better than the other shade. 


I hope you have found this post useful and I will be posting more reviews over the coming weeks. 

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment