Sunday, 29 December 2013

December Round Up

December started with good intentions, I managed to complete nearly 2 weeks of Vlogmas and I still have some unedited footage which I hope to make into a video shortly. Sadly I became unwell and it is something with which I am still suffering now. However, a trip to the doctors on Christmas Eve resulting in a massive bag of medication meant that Christmas was not a complete disaster. This illness has meant that until now I haven’t felt like or had the energy to vlog/blog but I am here now with a list of ideas.

For me, Christmas was nice but low key. It was well spent with those that mean the most to me. I got lots of lovely and thoughtful presents the best of which I think is my Naked palette which was given to me by my boyfriend. I have never owned anything from urban decay so I am looking forward to experimenting more with this palette and the goody bag I got with it. I of course got lots of pajamas and socks as usual.

Now I am just trying to enjoy sales shopping from the comfort of my own home as I am not quite well enough to brave the shops yet. I have managed to find a few things but its not the same as being there in person. I am also looking to the New Year although for most the New Year consists of lots of celebrating and drinking (something I won’t be able to do) it is also a time for reflection. I will be bringing out a post about what I think 2014 has in store in day or two.

I hope that you all had a great Christmas!


Lots of Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment