Thursday, 12 December 2013

Get the look: Miranda Kerr - Swarovski Advert

Taken from: Swarovski-Elements.com
So today I did a make up look inspired by this image I saw in a magazine. I think that it is just so natural and beautiful. The key is it make the skin look flawless. The look is an effortless nude lip and bright eyes. 

These are the products I used:


I started by applying Triple Performing Face Emulsion by Benefit all over my face. On top of this I used The Porefessional by Benefit this helps to make the skin smooth and will help with the flawless appearance we are trying to achieve. 
Then I used my favourite foundation of the moment which is lightweight and emulates the texture of the skin providing the flawless look. It is the Eau de Teint by L'Oreal. Next I used Fake up by Benefit under my eyes and on any blemishes but I'm having a bad under eye day so there is only so much it could do. 
Next I used a light dusting of Dandelion blush by Benefit. In the picture isn't wearing a huge amount of blush but adding a light dusting adds a natural glow/flush and helps with the fresh dewy look we are trying to achieve. I set all of the above with a little bit of Rimmel Stay Matte powder. 
Next I used my Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad by L'Oreal in Nude Lingerie. I used the lightest colour all over my lid and the light brown in my crease and the darker brown to line the eyelid and waterline. Next I curled my eyelashes and used They're Real by Benefit on the top lashes and No7 Stay Perfect Long Lasting Volume mascara on the bottom lashes. Then, I neatened up my eyebrows with Master Shape Brow pencil by Maybelline. 
I finished off the look with Pink in the Afternoon by Revlon and a small amount of Dandelion lipgloss by Benefit.

This is the finished look: 


I hope that you have enjoyed this make up look and I think that it looks fairly true to the original image.

No comments:

Post a Comment