Monday, 13 January 2014

Face of the Day: Naked Palette Look 2

First I primed the face with L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer to give the face a glow from within. I then used the Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in the Shade Porcelain which matches Emily’s face really well. Next I concealed any blemishes and the under eye area using Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer in Natural. I set all of this using Collection Pressed Powder in Candlelight. I used Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light to contour and highlight the face and then I used Benefit Dandelion Blush to finish off the face.

I primed the eyes using Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and used the Urban Decay Naked Palette to construct the eye look. I used Virgin all over the eye area, Sin on the inner third, Sidecar on the middle third, Toasted on the outer third, Naked in the crease and I lined the waterline with Hustle. I also used Collection Intense Colour Soft Kohl in Birdy Song on the waterline. The mascaras I used are Maybelline The Falsies and No7 Stay Perfect Long Lasting Volume Mascara.



I used Benefit Posietint on the lips followed by Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon. I then finished off the lips with Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss. Finally I finished off the look by going over Emily’s brows with the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde.

I hope you have enjoyed this make up look.


Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment