Monday, 6 January 2014

Naked Palette Makeup Look 1


One of my favourite presents that I received for christmas is the Naked Palette by Urban Decay so I thought that I would share with you one of my favourite looks. I hope you like it. 

First I primed my eyelids with Urban Decay I shadow primer then I brightened and concealed my eyes using Fake up by Benefit and Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection. Then I proceeded to use the Naked palette to construct my eyeshadow. 

These are the colours that I used: 

Creep, Buck, Smog, Sin, Virgin.
I covered the inner two thirds with sin and then the outer third, smog and then blended the two together. Then I blended buck into the crease. I then lined the upper lash line with creep and the outer waterline with smog. 

I finished off the look with my favourite mascaras: They're Real by Benefit on the upper lashes and Stay Perfect Long Lasting Volume Mascara by No7. This was the end result. 

I hope that you have enjoyed this look. 

Much Love xx

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing what people create with this palette as I own it myself and get a bit stuck sometimes! It looks lovely :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too that is why I thought I would share it x

      Delete
  2. This palette has such nice shades! I really love the looks you created :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete